Westwind Home Sales and Dan Hintz Realty
If you are interested in buying a home or learning more about Westwind your first stop should be at the community real estate office. Realtor, Dan Hintz is available Monday through Friday, 9AM - 2PM to answer any questions you might have and to show you around. Sales Office: 727-787-5883
Westwind residents are permitted to rent their homes. However the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- The owner must inform management of their intent to rent.
- The rentee must have a background check and be approved PRIOR to moving in.
- Renting is allowed for a minimum of three months.
- If rental is for six months or less:
- Owners are required to pay Florida sales tax and a Tourist Development Tax.
- The Tourist Development Tax (TDT) is collected by each county.
- In Pinellas County, 6% TDT plus 7% Florida sales tax should be collected from rentee.
- It is the owner's responsibility to remit these taxes(13%) to the state.
- Caution, there are penalties involved for non-payment of these taxes.
- Owners can click here to register for a TDT account in Pinellas County.
- Forms are also available in the sales office to register.
3301 Alt 19, Lot 234 Dunedin, FL 34698
2 Bed | 1 Bath | 1,000 Sq Ft
(SALE PENDING) This lovely 1974 Cresline unit is a 2 bedroom/1 bath double-wide. Approximately 1,000sqft. plus a 12x16 screened porch with a sink & countertop/cabinets and a nice patio & deck for entertainment behind unit with a roof.